Peer Insight Implementer Training
If you have a background and passion to support the development of our next generation of leaders, you’ll want to become a Peer Insight Implementer. It’s an opportunity to make a difference, while using the most innovative and effective Talent & Leadership Development Tool on the market. It’s a perfect way to leverage your skills.
Who should attend?
OD, HR, L&D Consultants & Executive Coaches looking to deepen their relationships with clients.
What is Peer Insight?
Peer Insight is a set of cutting-edge tools and methodologies that create profound self-awareness, while providing an environment for personal growth and development. Peer Insight can also be used for team-building exercises, departmental meetings or corporate retreats.
Why become a Certified Peer Insight Implementer?
- Provides a continuous learning platform to leverage with your clients.
- Helps deepen the trust and productivity in the groups you facilitate.
- Enhances your value by helping develop our next generation of leaders.
- Compliments other tools you may already be using.
- Provides an opportunity to deliver sustainable training programs that are adaptable to their company’s strategic objectives.
- How to conduct effective Peer Insight meetings and retreats.
- How to integrate the Peer Insight toolset with other tools.
- How to use Peer Insight to address a specific organizational challenge.
- Best practice leveraging with a diverse group of progressive peers.
- Ideas for integrating innovative coaching into your business.
- How Peer Insight can positively influence engagement and culture.
- Hands on implementation and instruction.
- Role playing with Peers for real-time feedback and group input on tough situations.
- Effective facilitation methods.
- How to introduce Peer Insight to clients or stakeholders.
- How to grow a sustainable Peer Insight client base.
How do I Can I Become Trained in the Peer Insight Tool
Join other professionals for a 1-day Peer Insight Training Event. For more information go to www.growingyourleaders.com or contact Rod Johnson at 651-436-3962.