SpotLight Card Q & A
How many cards are included in a Topic Deck: Each deck contains 30 statements related to an individual topic, which incorporates several topic related themes. For instance in the Customer Service SpotLight deck, the themes are:
- How the organization interfaces with the customer (10)
- How the organization remains relevant in the eyes of their customers (6)
- The organization’s effectiveness at delivering against their promises (5)
- How the organization adds value for its customers (5)
- Misc. – pricing, training, etc. (4)
Utilizing this example, the Customer Service topic deck could be utilized in:
- Customer Service strategy session
- Customer Service training programs
- Customer Service on-boarding programs
- Leadership Team meetings
- Group Coaching session
Each statement card is carefully worded and relevant across numerous domains inside an organization.
How many SpotLight Card decks are available: We have 20+ SpotLight decks available, with new topics added on a regular basis. The depth and breadth of the subject matter covered by SpotLight makes it extremely versatile. At present we have SpotLight Card decks related to:
- Supply Chain (Logistics, Shipping & Receiving)
- Learning & Development (Training Expectations, Outcomes & Feedback)
- Sales & Marketing (including Marketoon)
- Finance (Fraud & Leaving a Legacy)
- Manufacturing (Projects, Innovation & I.T.)
- Strategy (including Succession Planning)
- Plus numerous topics related to soft skills like Communication.
Do I need to be certified or go through training to use SpotLight Card: No, training is not required. However, we encourage you to review the How to use the SpotLight Card deck directions.
Can Spotlight be combined with other training materials: Yes, SpotLight works extremely well when combined with other subject matter training materials – and is usually inserted on the backside of a training event.
Custom SpotLight Card decks available: Yes, depending on the subject matter and the amount of material furnished, the cost of a custom deck costs between $1,500 - $3,000.
Would SpotLight Card be appropriate for use at a Conference: Yes. A significant challenge every conference faces is “how to make the programs/presentations stick.” Using SpotLight following a keynote speaker or breakout session would help enhance the stickiness of any conference.